Benefits & Services
- $0 Doctor appointments
- $0 Dental visits
- Office visits & cleanings
- Full & partial dentures
- Fillings, crowns and more
- $0 Vision services
- $0 Prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Healthy You Card to buy certain over-the-counter medicines and health-related items (up to $100 quarterly, up to $400 yearly)
- 24/7 phone access to a Senior Whole Health Nurse Care Manager
- Transportation to and from medical appointments (limitations apply)
- Health club/gym membership (limitations apply)
- Every member is assigned a Senior Whole Health Personal Care Team that coordinates every aspect of your care, every step of the way, to meet your individual needs
- Home assessments to evaluate your needs from our Senior Whole Health Personal Care Team, including a nurse care manager and community resource coordinator
As a Senior Whole Health member, you will receive a pre-paid over-the-counter (OTC) card called a Healthy You Card. You can use this card to buy eligible OTC medicines and health-related items. Your Healthy You Card includes several purchasing options:
- In person: Visit CVS, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Ride Aide, Walgreens or Wal-Mart.
- Online: Visit the Nations OTC website and enter your 19-digit benefit card number found on your Healthy You Card. For more information about ordering OTC items online, please read our FAQ.
- By Phone: Call Nations OTC at 1-833-SHOP-OTC (1-833-746-7682) (TTY 711). Please have your Healthy You Card ready.
- By Mail: Call 1-833-SHOP-OTC (1-833-746-7682) (TTY 711) and request to have a catalog mailed to you.
Annual Contract Renewal:Contracts between plans and Medicare are renewed annually. Plans and/or Medicare may choose not to renew a contract resulting in termination of the plan and termination of beneficiary's enrollment in the plan. Plans may also choose to reduce their service area and no longer offer services in the area where the beneficiary resides. If this happens, all members will receive written notice at least 60 days prior to termination of their enrollment, including information on other health plan options and how to contact and enroll in another plan.
Last Updated 04/15/2020