Not a Member? Learn More.
A health plan seniors deserve.Senior Whole Health (SWH) (HMO SNP) is a Medicare Advantage Special Needs Plan for seniors 65 years or older that combines your MassHealth Standard and Medicare benefits.
It's just one of the ways we provide you the benefits and attention you deserve.
Senior Whole Health (HMO SNP) Medicare Advantage Special Needs PlanMembers receive all their MassHealth Standard and Medicare benefits including their Medicare Part D Prescription plan, plus more. And, all at no cost!
Benefits & Services
- $0 Doctor appointments
- $0 Dental visits
- $0 Vision services
- $0 Prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Healthy You Card to buy certain over-the-counter (OTC) medicines and health-related items (up to $100 quarterly, up to $400 yearly)
- Individual care plan
- 24/7 phone access to a Senior Whole Health Nurse Care Manager
- Transportation to and from medical appointments (limitations apply)
- Health club/gym membership (limitations apply)
- Every member is assigned a Senior Whole Health Personal Care Team who helps members receive quality medical, social and community based services
- Home assessments to evaluate your needs from our Senior Whole Health Personal Care Team, including a nurse care manager and community resource coordinator
To join Senior Whole Health (HMO SNP), you must:
- Be 65 years old or older; and
- Have both Medicare Part A and B, and MassHealth Medicaid eligibility; and
- Live in Bristol, Essex, Hampden, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth, Suffolk or Worcester county.
- You do not meet the eligibility criteria listed above.
- You are diagnosed with End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). However, if you develop ESRD while a member of Senior Whole Health NHC (HMO SNP) you can stay in the program.
- You are subject to a six (6)-month deductible period (spend-down).
- You are a resident of an intermediate care facility for the intellectually disabled.
- You are an inpatient in a chronic disease or rehabilitation hospital.
You may be eligible for other products offered by Senior Whole Health. Click here to learn more about our other products.
Last Updated 01/01/2019
H2224_2019_70749 Pending CMS Approval