Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Who can join?You are eligible for membership in Senior Whole Health (HMO SNP) if:
- You are 65 years old or older; and
- You have both Medicare Part A and Part B, and MassHealth Medicaid eligibility; and
- You live in Bristol, Essex, Hampden, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth, Suffolk, or Worcester County.
- You do not meet the eligibility criteria listed above.
- You are diagnosed with End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). However, if you develop ESRD while a member of Senior Whole Health NHC (HMO SNP) you can stay in the program.
- You are subject to a six (6)-month deductible period (spend-down).
- You are a resident of an intermediate care facility for the intellectually disabled.
- You are an inpatient in a chronic disease or rehabilitation hospital.
What is Senior Whole Health's service area?Senior Whole Health's service area includes Bristol, Essex, Hampden, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth, Suffolk, and Worcester County. In addition to other eligibility requirements, you must reside in our service area to become a Senior Whole Health member.
Do I still get my Medicare and MassHealth benefits?Yes, you still receive all your Medicare, MassHealth Standard, and Medicare Part D Prescription Drug benefits. Plus more benefits and services from Senior Whole Health.
Last Updated 10/11/2019