Senior Whole Health is here to help.Senior Whole Health (SWH) (HMO SNP) is a Senior Care Options (SCO) healthcare plan that helps you and your loved one. We understand the challenges and concerns you face everyday as a caregiver. At Senior Whole Health, we help care for our members so that they can live independently at home.
Senior Whole Health members get all their MassHealth, plus more. And, all at no cost!
- $0 co-pays for all covered services
- $0 prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Healthy You Card to buy certain over-the-counter (OTC) medicines and health-related items (up to $100 quarterly/up to $400 yearly)
- Transportation to and from medical appointments (limitations apply)
- 24/7 phone access to a Senior Whole Health Nurse Care Manager
- Senior Whole Health Personal Care Team who help members receive quality medical, social and community based services
- Access to Senior Whole Health staff or interpreter that speak your language
Your loved one is eligible for membership in Senior Whole Health Senior Care Options if:
- He/she is 65 years or older; and
- He/she has MassHealth Standard; and
- He/she lives in Bristol, Essex, Hampden, Middlesex, Norfolk, Plymouth, Suffolk or Worcester County.
Find out more. Call us today at 1-888-566-3526 toll free (TTY 711).
Last Updated 10/11/2019